Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

A program that continuously accepts auction data and

Customer Question
A program that continuously...

A program that continuously accepts auction data and displays data for every auction in which the length is between 7 and 30 days inclusive.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

Flowchart

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

ShoppingBay is an online auction service that requires several reports. Data for each auctioned item includes an ID number, item description, length of auction in days, and minimum required bid. Design a flowchart or pseudocode for the following:
a. A program that accepts data for one auctioned item. Display data for an auction only if the minimum required bid is over $100.00.
b. A program that continuously accepts auction item data until a sentinel value is entered and displays all data for auctions in which the minimum required bid is over $100.00.
c. A program that continuously accepts auction item data and displays data for every auction in which there are no bids yet (in other words, the minimum bid is $0.00) and the length of the auction is one day or less.
d. A program that continuously accepts auction data and displays data for every auction in which the length is between 7 and 30 days inclusive.
e. A program that prompts the user for a maximum required bid, and then continuously accepts auction data and displays data for every auction in which the minimum bid is less than or equal to the amount entered by the user.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Programming
8/5/2017
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

how are you

I am good. Thank you for asking

Please provide complete assignment text

I can write pseudocodes as it says "Design a flowchart or pseudocode "

Let me know

Are you there my friend?

Still waiting for your response

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer