Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Second opinion]

OKPR84211 I need to know the best ways to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] <p>OKPR84211 I need...
Second opinion] <p>OKPR84211 I need to know the best ways to identify inbound links to my entire website and ensure those links are hitting pages with actual text and not error pages. So, basically, I need a site/app that can tell me what sites are linking to my site (pages from inbound site preferred), and the page they are linking to, specifically. And, if those pages they are linking to are broken or generating errors. I do not think the data I'm seeing on Google Analytics is accurate and would like one or two alternatives.</p>
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Programming
8/5/2017
Programmer: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 11 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi, I would like to assist you, however I need a better understanding of your concern.

I'm not sure how I can be more specific. Please let me know which part is unclear.
I can't include actual links because these questions are public.
Programmer: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 11 months ago

What is it you are trying to do

I need to ensure current inbound links are not broken or landing on incorrect pages. I am also trying to identify the total number of inbound links including the source of those links.