Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

How do I within Excel do you write within the same box on…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, Technician's Assistant:...

Hello Pearl,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hello Pearl, How do I within Excel do you write within the same box on the second or third line?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update Excel?

I have windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I have typed one line and then held down the Shift Key and then hit the Alt Key.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I need.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
8/3/2017
Programmer: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

If you wish to write several lines into the same box within Excel, write the first line, then hold the left CTRL key and press the ENTER key. This will create a new line within the same box. Does it work for you?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck