Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I am trying to run a program that allows Macros to auto

populate but the program will...
I am trying to run a program that allows Macros to auto populate but the program will not open. I get a module open. then it says FrmInfo_Form. How can I unlock this
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: It is a Home Inspector Program that I need to use to write reports
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Its a Dell. not sure the model. Running windows 2007 I think?
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just received this program yesterday and spent all afternoon with there tech support. After doing all updates last night that I could find online, I still have the same issue
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/3/2017
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswr and thank you for utilising our services.

On what program are you running the Macro from?

Regards,

G

I am running windows 2007 and the program was built in a windows 2010 system. I am thinking I may have to upgrade to windows 2010

Ok. You may share the code for me to try out on those versions for you.

Not sure what the next step is for you to connect remotely

You can request a premium service from your side side

I have already done that.

On my side it does not allow me to offer one.

Let me escalate it I'll be with you as soon as it gets sorted.

Ronel Greaves
Ronel Greaves, Software and Systems Architect
Reviewing
I will be available for the remote access until 630 CST today and available after 8:00 a.m. CST tomorrow
Okay. I will contact you at 9am est tomorrow.
O.K. thank you. I need to get this wrapped up. I have a job on Sat. morning that will rely on this program working.
I'm here this morning when ever you are ready

Good morning -- here is the link for our remote session:
http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/712d144eacd54e82b68491123638c36b?donotlock=True

telling me I can not access this page

Stand by

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=027ccfe2-f93a-4f5b-9c8c-b77b053182c7

Ronel Greaves
Ronel Greaves
Ronel Greaves