ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Thank you. I am trying to print a document and when I do it

Customer Question

Thank you. I am trying to print a document and when I do it cuts off the 1st column. Not sure why. I see it in print preview, but it does not show when I print. I went down the column and cleared all formatting to see if that would help, but it didn't. I checked margins to be sure they were set at normal that did not help. I went and hit unhide columns, even though they weren't hidden. What now? Help please
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: Excel 2016 Desktop app
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: To be able to print the entire document and the one column show up. Tell me what to do to correct the problem
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Programming
Expert:  Evan Davis replied 2 months ago.

Good Afternoon, when you go to 'View' and then click on 'Page Break Preview' is the column there greyed out?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no it is not
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I do not want to securely connect

Understood, I did not offer secure connection, the system might have.

Can you send a screenshot of what you are seeing in print preview? That might give some further indication. Thanks!