Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need a solution for this problem if possible.

Customer Question
Hello, I need a solution...
Hello, I need a solution for this problem if possible.
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1383613
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
7/29/2017
Programmer: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 1 year ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I have reviewed the bug and the information for the bug. The event listener is reset when the html code is saved. This is not a bug this is intentional.

The reason for this is simple - the code changed. So look at the event listener as a recording of what happens on the page. Well when the page is change in the editor then the parameters of the record have changed, which needs to be restarted.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system at the top of the screen to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit.
Thank you for using justanswers and have a great day.

Richard H

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I know it's not bug but that doesn't happen in chrome I'm asking for a way to do the same on firefox

I understand what you are asking and I am telling you there is no way to prevent it in Mozilla. I do work for Mozilla and this is a hard coded setting.

Sorry to be the bearer of this news.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
oh ok so since I got nothing can I ask a different question please

Sure you can ask

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is there a way to disable or extend request timeout in chrome like you can do in firefox in about:config

There is not a way to do that in Chrome but there is a way in IE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
same problem like firefox I need a browser that can disable timeouts with dev tools like chrome's where the event listeners don't reset do you know anyway I can have that ?

There is no way to do that in Chrome.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
should I give up on this any advice ?

I will opt out of the question and see if another analysts can help you. But my knowledge says no why to conduct this action in Chrome.