ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Excel file. program drops file extension. can't load file, i

Customer Question

excel file . program drops file extension. can't load file
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: i don't know the version. i only purchased it in may
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i think so, this week
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes. how do i resstore the file and how do i prevent this from happening again.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what the exact error message is when you try to open that Excel file?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me yet, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.