Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I cannot use save as in Excel. It sends a message of Excel…

Customer Question
Hi, I cannot use...

Hi, I cannot use save as in Excel. It sends a message of Excel is not responding and then I have to restart the program.

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Office home and student 2013

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I just need to be able to save my work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I think that is the only problem that I am having.

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Programming
7/19/2017
Programmer: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 12 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.

Customer/p>