Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I cannot use save as in Excel. It sends a message of Excel

Customer Question
Hi, I cannot use save...
Hi, I cannot use save as in Excel. It sends a message of Excel is not responding and then I have to restart the program.
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: Office home and student 2013
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: I just need to be able to save my work.
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is the only problem that I am having.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Programming
7/19/2017
Programmer: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer