Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Working in Visual Studio 2017 - can't find definitive

Working in Visual Studio 2017...
Working in Visual Studio 2017 - can't find definitive instructions on how to print the form on my screen. The common instruction is to use PrintForm but I don't have that I have PrintDocument. Tried loading Power Packs 3.0 but couldn't get installed.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: Programmed in Visual Basic 6.0 several years ago but find that I am very rusty getting re-started.
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: how to get the PrintForm in the toolbox
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
7/15/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Hi

Welcome here.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Are you there?

Can you please provide me exact requirements?

LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
rather lost on where we are in the process of you helping me
define requirements

I will have to see your screen. Download this secure remote help client and run it.

Link is in Private Info Contact box.

Your issue is resolved.

Please consider adding bonus

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can add a bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

Didn't get the job completed. The program worked once but never again.

It will work the number of times you will click the print button.

It prints a partial screen on the monitor, not the printer.

It shows screen in Print Preview. Once output is displayed in PrintPreview window, click on Print option.

doesn't work .. no clue why it worked the one time last night but not once since then .. bot***** *****ne is that i wish to print the contents of the screen by pushing the print button

I will have to see your screen.

Download this remote help client and run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5309f1c1-7542-470e-945f-913d7519c1ff

Are you there?

LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer