Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Everything works normal with my Firefox except that this

Customer Question
morning I stopped being able...
Everything works normal with my Firefox except that this morning I stopped being able to send email. Any solution?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Earthlink
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: Need to go back to sending emails normally as before
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Such as what?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Programming
6/16/2017
Programmer: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

IMPORTANT: please save this page to your favorites (Press CTRL + D on your keyboard) so that you can reconnect with me in case we get disconnected from each other.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know what exactly happens if you are trying to send emails via Firefox now? Is there any error message?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer