ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Najeeb Are you still available to carry out modifications to

Customer Question

NajeebAre you still available to carry out modifications to the program you developed for meReuben McLean
Category: Programming
Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, my name is***** doesn't look like Najeeb is working here anymore. I am also a programmer -- is there something I can help you with?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can send the source and exe files by seerate enclosure if required Date 2012Hope this makes some sense:[email protected]@[email protected]@*****@******.***
This is the typical file currently presented to Najeeb’s program There is a list of these files which need to be manipulated to give one file of a size chosen in his opening diagram. This means reducing the resulting file to fit the two sizes chosen in the opening menu. (to fit an FFT setup)What I would like is for this latter part to be excluded and one long file produced, i.e.forget about FFT requirement)I would also require the following changes into the coming accepted by the incoming files:Feb17 - this can be any title at the wishes of the user No change [email protected] to now be %140217 etc changes with date of generating the [email protected] to now be %175213 etc changes with time of generation of the [email protected] this is sampling rate and need not be changes in [email protected] This is amplitude scaling and need to be ±[email protected] can be @2 @3 @4 @0needs to be Hash1 etc sorry do not have the has sign on this keyboard.The actual values listed can of course change depending in sample dates , sample freq etc.Regards
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/engrnajeeb/2012-03-17_172414_datamanip.zipExecutablehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/engrnajeeb/2012-03-17_172414_datamanip.zip
Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.

Hi there. Yes, you can click here to do a secure upload to my Dropbox. I'm the only one who will see it and I'll delete it when we're done. Please message me back here after you've uploaded the files. Then I'll have a look and get back to you with a few questions first, I think!

Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.

Can you give me a few sentences on the big picture of what you're trying to do? For example, what kinds of files are these and what are you doing with them?

Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.

Remember that I'm coming into this blind. I'm not sure what FTT is.

Expert:  Steve replied 4 months ago.

I'm looking at the code now, however.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi SteveI generate fie continuously nd need to analyse afterwards. Ofter need to find answer from more than one file as what I am looking for may extend to more than one file. I appreciate coming to this cold is not easy I will send any info you requireI send emails on Mac but the analysis is on a window computer.
Best regards
Reuben
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
14 May 2017 04:55
Best regards
Reuben
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If it helps I can generate a number of small files and how they were previously modified in Najee;s program and what changes need to be made Will take untill 16 May to get thisReuben
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Steve
Can you still help on this request ? The program needs bits cut out nothing added except change in input file names.
I can send screenshots if you wish _ need to reactivate your dropboxReubentube
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Previos prog written by Najeeb (2012) needs modification Concerns joining files together . Needs certain parts removed and change in file names. I have source and Exe files