Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have my Visual Studio Program done, but I need to get it…

I have my Visual Studio...
I have my Visual Studio Program done, but I need to get it all under the same path location. All of the files in My Project need to be added to the original folder. So once that is done if you could send me a new download link that would be perfect.This is due May 10th 1 pm ESTHere is the Download link to the project: http://wikisend.com/download/557258/TicTacToe.zip
5/9/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Could you elaborate a little more?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I had a "Tic Tac Toe" Visual Basics assignment. I finished the assignment, but the problem is some of my designer and resource files are in a folder within the Tic Tac Toe folder. I need help taking the designer and resource files in the other folder (my project) and combining it into the original Tic Tac Toe folder. The problem i'm having is I don't know how to change the path location of the files in the other folder (my project) to make the program work correctly with everything within one folder. To turn the assignment in we have to have everything zipped and working within one folder, but right now mine works with two.I hope this helps

I will check it and reply you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thank you

So you need all files moved from "TicTacToe\TicTacToe" folder to "TicTacToe\TicTacToe\my project"?

correct?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
whatever gets them all in one location and the program works correctly

okay. Looking at the efforts, I am sending offer. let me know once you accept it and I'll provide it

LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I accepted

okay. I'll move all files (not folders) from "TicTacToe\TicTacToe" folder to "TicTacToe\TicTacToe\my project"

Please wait

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

Here you go:

http://www.wikisend.com/download/934560/TicTacToe.zip

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
One problem i've noticed. Maybe it's on my end, but are you able to run the program successfully from the zip file? If i extract the files to a folder it works, but it has errors when i run it from the zip file. I use WinRaR. I don't know if that could be the issue.

you can run from within zip file

you need to unzip to a real folder and run

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if i'm understanding you correctly it's not suppose to run from the zip file, but only when you extract it to a real folder. I'm just clarifying because this is my final and i don't want any complications.

yes, you are right.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, thank you for your time.

welcome