Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Java blocks me from getting online to my office computer,

Customer Question
Java blocks me from getting...
Java blocks me from getting online to my office computer
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: MAC OS Sierra
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: How to unblock Java. I have downloaded Java 8 update 131 and have been able to get onto my secure work computer before. Now I get a warning that Java had blocked access
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I called Apple and they want to charge me to fix the problem, which they say will take an hour!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
4/24/2017
Programmer: Jeffrey B,
 replied 7 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer