Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Just having trouble with an assignment, Visual Studio 15,

Just having trouble with...

Just having trouble with an assignment

Technician's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Visual Studio 15

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

This is part of the question: For this coding exercise, write the Visual Basic code for a pretest loop that uses an Integer variable named intEven to display the even integers from 2 through 20 in the lblEven control.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Does this cost?

2/4/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Yes this costs what you selected while posting the question

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sunday evening. Okay I will use another question that already has a file. It will be this one:
For this coding exercise:Open the VB2015\Chap06\MultiplicationSolution(MultiplicationSolution.sln) file.
Code the application to display a multiplication table similar to the one shown in Figure 6-31 (Zak, 2016).
Use the For...Next statement in the btnForNext_Click procedure, and use the Do...Loop statement in the btnDoLoop_Click procedure. Test the application appropriately.Assignment Deliverables:The zip file containing the Visual Studio solution and project files.

LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Download and run remote help client software to let me see your screen and get the files

Link is in private contact info box

Please remove desktop background if you are using. It is loads slow here

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
give a second I dont know how