Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

OKPR114211 Does visual studio c++ has its own GUI (graphic

OKPR114211 Does visual studio c++...

OKPR114211 Does visual studio c++ has its own GUI (graphic user interface) creator? or i have to use a different program?

1/14/2017
Steve
Steve, Consultant

Hi there, my name is***** Studio is a visual IDE (interactive development environment) for Visual C++ and C#

Is there anything else you need to know about it?

If I answered your question, can you please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars? I don't get paid anything for helping you unless you accept the answer.

Steve
Steve, Consultant
How does the visual IDE compare to Qt?

I would characterize it as lower-level than Qt. Qt is more of an application than an IDE, and anything you create for non-personal or hobby purposes is subject to a fee.

Visual Studio is more comparable to something like the JetBrains family of tools for developing in different languages.

Steve
Steve
Steve, Consultant