ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I am getting this error on our website wordpress site: Fatal

Customer Question

i am getting this error on our website wordpress site: Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_currentuserinfo() in /nfs/c03/h04/mnt/86227/domains/100strong.ca/html/wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/scheduler.php on line 61 how do i fix this.
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: even when I log into the main admin site I cant get in. I get this error
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: I'm not sure. I clicked on update to new site and it was fine. logged out and went back in and got this error
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i'm not a programmer by any means. Just want to get his up and running
Category: Programming
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 9 months ago.

Sounds to me like PHP is incompletely installed, since it's having difficulty finding a built-in function.

That is also a "deprecated" function, one that is supposed to be supported but one is discouraged from using. wp_get_current_user() is its replacement.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
meaning? and the fix is?