ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I prepared a work book normally but when it was printed the

Customer Question

I prepared a work book normally but when it was printed the matter printed alright but the horizontal and vertical lines did not printed although the were showing dark on computer
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have a Lenovo 2-14 with all touch control and intel i5 almost new
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: I prepared a work book drew lines normal and thick where ever required to make Bill of Quantities all matter including calculations but non of the lines Hr
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: presently no I have used excel all my life I am an Engineer and works on Excel up to 2013
Category: Programming
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please share that excel file with me. I will try to fix the problem in it. Do you see those lines in print preview ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Presently I need this as I have to submit a Tender and the workbook without columns and hot lines is looking horrible

Yes, Quite understandable. Please send it to me. You can use dropbox, Google Drive etc. to share it with me.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I was quite disturbed to see that the expert detailed by 'Just Answer' was a Vetinary Doctor. I wanted an expert from Microsoft Office Program and fully knowledgable on Excel one of the programs of Microsoft Answer. I do not want to participate in a system which is not based on Microsoft Office products, and also spend $52 for nothing please cancel the whole thing i.e "my.justanswer.com" If you confirm that the Expert involved will be an 'EXCEL' Expert my further spend money on transferring documents to you so called expert. I need the reply now. It is already late and will cause serious problem to my Job. Ali ******

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I will wait for your reply. You should not charge me any thing if the situation is as I explained. Ali *****

Hi

I am computer expert only not Vetinary expert. Not sure why you got this doubt

I can connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue .

Would you like me to connect to your computer ? or you will be sharing your excel file with me so that I can work on it and try to fix the problem in it ?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I got this information from your system which said Bhavik Joshi is a vetinary Expert review your correspondence. Now Bhavik Joshi has confirmed about a min ago that he is a programmer and not Vetinary Dr. More over when I joined 'my justanswer.com' I did that on the assumption which is very normal that Registering will be Free or what ever will be regular charge. But for every reply for the originally raised question no further charges should be applied. OR if is not like that what ever charges have claimed if any, arrangement should be made to refund the same. And unless that is settled no more queries will coming from my side. Ali ******

Okay. Let me ask customer service to resolve these queries of yours. Please wait for sometime they should contact you soon.

I have raised a request on your behalf.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
First pls clarify your system of Payment. On a Particular Subject if a Question is Raised. A full satisfactory solution should be made available till the problem is resolved and no further payment will be claimed on that subject.How ever when the Main Question is raised you can inform/settle your Fee and till the solution no further payment can be claimed. This basic. For a new query the same will apply.
If it is not agreed count me out and what ever the first fee was offered if you have already charged it you can keep it but if you claim $52 and then $14 is not acceptable. Till now please do not count me as member and the first fee which was $5 or so can only be retained by you and all other charges if claimed should be refunded. And I should not be claimed as your member.