Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

M.A.R.I.E) PROGRAM. a building has a single elevator serving

Customer Question
MARIE (M.A.R.I.E) PROGRAM. a building has...
MARIE (M.A.R.I.E) PROGRAM.
a building has a single elevator serving 4 floors. Someone on the forst (ground) floor who wants to ascend pushes a single button (“up”) to call the elevator. Similarly, someone on the 4th floor who wants to descend pushes a single button (” Down”). These two floors each have no other option. Someone on the 2nd or 3rd floor could push either up or down to indicate his or her direction of travel.
Once on the elevator, the passenger can push a button for desired arrival floor (1,2,3,4). A passenger can press/hold a “door open’’ button to signal the doors not to close. The elevator has a safety interlock system. Any floor’s door will not open unless the elevator is stopped at a floor. If the elevator is going up and there are any requests for floors above its current location, the elevator keeps moving in an upward direction until either all upward requests are satisfied or it has arrived at the 4th floor.
Similarly, If the elevator is going down and there are any requests for floors below its current location, the elevator keeps moving in a downward direction until either all downward requests are satisfied or it has arrived at the 1st floor. The elevator will not reverse direction unless related to the (untraveled portion of the) direction it was traveling have been satisfied. Once a request has been handled, it may need to be cleared so later requests like it can be recognized. Analyze the description above and come up with a plan for controlling the elevator. Develop the necessary logic as one or more truth tables. Consider how and where MARIE processor(s) could be used to implement the elevator control system. After you have a plan worked out for the 4th floor case, determine how your plan to would need to be modified to handle a building with more floors. Provide a second answer that will handle a building with more than 4 floors. Finally, create one or more MARIE programs to implement (illustrate; simulate) your plan for elevator control.
thank you
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Programming
if you can at least provide the logic and the truth tables, would be perfect
thnak you
11/30/2016
Programmer: educatortech,
 replied 11 months ago
educatortech

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Programmer: educatortech,
 replied 11 months ago

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

If the model is like what described in the question, then yes.
In MARIE for elevator servers 4 floors
My question is not answerd. Can someone help?
Programmer: HomeworkPro,
 replied 11 months ago
HomeworkPro

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline for this question. I will need time to work out the answer.

Kindest regards,

In 2 dayes.
Programmer: HomeworkPro,
 replied 11 months ago

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I will have it completed on December 3rd.

Thank you. The code and truth table.
Programmer: HomeworkPro,
 replied 11 months ago

Dear Customer,

Yes. This is what will take time.

Programmer: HomeworkPro,
 replied 11 months ago

Dear Customer,

Is there any way that you can request an extension on this assignment? I need more time to complete it.

Programmer: HomeworkPro,
 replied 11 months ago

Dear Customer,

I have not heard back from yet I really need more time to do this assignment correctly so I am going to opt out in the hopes that another expert can take it and do it soon.

how much time do you need, so you can do it correctly?
HomeworkPro
HomeworkPro
HomeworkPro