Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I'm using FrontPage 2001 in a windows computer. Will I be

Customer Question
I'm using FrontPage 2001 in...
I'm using FrontPage 2001 in a windows computer. Will I be able to use the new Mac version of FrontPage on this webPage
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: OS X El Capitan, MacBook Pro Retina, Late 2-13
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: To be able to edit my webpage on the Mac
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i can think of
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
11/23/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Unfortunately FrontPage does not exist anymore. Now they call it Microsoft publisher. Windows FrontPage version cannot be installed on Mac. If you really want to use FrontPage on mac, another option is to run "Office for Windows" programs in Parallels/Windows on the Mac. See Bootcamp: Run Windows on a Mac

However there are free open source software available for Mac, which are more powerful than FrontPage and will provide you same ease of use. Look at this link:

http://blogote.com/features/free-microsoft-frontpage-alternative-for-mac-os/3667/

You can choose NVU and you will not find much difference

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

Please read:

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Please consider adding bonus

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer