ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I just created my first blog post and added a contact form

Customer Question

I just created my first blog post and added a contact form and now my blog has disappeared. Help!!
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: Wordpress
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: Is there a cost for this?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the programmer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I thought I was contacting Wordpress directly - is there no customer support for them?
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just how to get my blog back
Category: Programming
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Wordpress doesnt offer live customer support.. They have a user forum where users can help users, and while that can be effective at times, it can also be time consuming.

With that being said, were you using a free wordpress.com site, or wordpress.org where you had to pay godaddy or some other webhost to actually host your site?

Also, whats the full URL or web address I would use if I wanted to view your website / blog?

Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Hello again, did you still need help with this issue; if so please respond.

Other wise, send a message and let us know that you want to cancel this support session.

Thank you,

Dustin S