Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I need someone to build a simple java mobile app. This app

Customer Question
I need someone to build...
I need someone to build a simple java mobile app. This app will have a home screen with a logo and a search bar. The purpose of this app is to locate merchandise in a store. The app will only need to have 3 different items. The search results HAVE to show; in-stock, out of stock, aisle number, shelf number, quantity. I need this app no later than November 8th.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
10/30/2016
Programmer: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there. My name is***** would be happy to help you with this. I will put something together and have it ready for your review within the next few days. Will it be sufficient for this java app to run on the Android operating system?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Outstanding. There are three items that need to be in the product search; BattleField 1, VIZIO TV, XBOX ONE. All of these items should be in stock with any quantity amount that you chose. The name of the app is "ItemHunt". it can be in plain text, however you like. All this app needs to do is work. Thank you.

You're quite welcome.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Any progress?

Not quite done. If I do not have it completed by the end of the day I will optout and open it to other experts. Is that acceptable to you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You can keep working on it, I won't need it until roughly Sunday.

Ok. Thank you.

I am so very sorry but I must opt out. I am having technical difficulties on my end. It's a fairly simple program. It shouldn't be hard at all but I am having trouble with Android SDK on my computer. When I opt out it will be opened to other experts. They will be able to review our conversation which includes your requirements for the app. I am so sorry that I couldn't help. If I keep plugging away at it I can probably correct the issue with my computer, but I am not willing to risk making your project late so regretfully, am opting out so someone else can begin work immediately. You will not be charged twice. Thank you for your understanding.

Programmer: Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor replied 1 year ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor

What are the specific requirements of this assignment? Typically one does not keep the pseudo-code as it is written over and changed in the writing of the program. If all you need is the pseudo-code, then the program does not need to actually work, at least not yet. Let me know! :)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Chris, I'm at work and only have enough time to write this message. I just need the program that was talked about above coded and able to view in the emulator. Simple product search app with the requirements above. Need it no later than Monday night. Hope you can help!!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If I can get the app in a zip file to run in android studio, that would be perfect
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Any takers?
Programmer: Ratheesh Ravi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Ratheesh Ravi
Ratheesh Ravi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi ,

Sorry for the delay you faced.

I can provide the Android mobile app with the features you have requested by 9th Nov, is this ok?

Best Regards

Ratheesh

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sir,Sorry, latest is by tomorrow afternoon, November 8th. If you can manage that, then you'd be a life saver.

Will provide the solution by tomorrow afternoon. Please include a bonus as the timeline is very tight.

Application will include the following-

1. Home screen with logo and search option

2. Internally three records

3. Display of search results.

Best Regards

Ratheesh

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you include the aisle number, shelf number, and quantity?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there anyway I will have this in hand by 1pm central time?

Hi , will provide the answer in next 2 hours.

Best Regards

Ratheesh

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What answer?

The Java mobile application we discussed. Is it not required any more?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is, but I need it within the next hour.

APK file is available here http://wikisend.com/download/840424/app-debug.apk

Android studio project is available here http://wikisend.com/download/808414/ItemHuntCopy.zip

Following three records exist

BattleField 1, VIZIO TV, XBOX ONE

Let me know if you need help in any other projects.

Thank you

Ratheesh

Ratheesh Ravi
Ratheesh Ravi