Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

To Programmer: I need help to implement another two unix

Customer Question
To Steve Programmer:I need help...
To Steve Programmer:I need help to implement another two unix commands for serverftp: send (put) and recv (get). I have attached file with description how to implement and some notes for the code.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Due in a week (11/01/16).
10/26/2016
Programmer: Steve, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, Consultant

OK, the question finally made it to me. I'm going to send you an offer for premium service. If you accept, I'll have it you before next week. If you decline, I will opt out and you can see if someone else will help you with this.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Steve! I modified client and serverftp files. I will try to attach them here.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
By some reason I cannot attach the files here again. Please see the links with my changes to the files for send and recvhttp://wikisend.com/download/457606/hw3_serverftp_102616.txt
http://wikisend.com/download/436508/hw3_clientftp_102616.txt
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I already copied some code from server to client file and from client to server. Also, by stars I showed what I have changes and where should be code in my opinion.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did you send me an offer?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Steve,
When will you send the offer?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Or I need to accept "Want to switch to a live phone call?" ? I am confused.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Steve, Where is the offer?

I'm sorry I was locked out of the question and couldn't get back in. I finally got the people here to fix it so I could get back in. First, I want you to know that I'm working on this, so don't think I'm not going to do it. Second, here's my offer. If you have an issue with it, let me know and we can discuss it. How did we do on the last assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Steve! Thanks for getting back to me! I did not know what to think because I did not het any reply from you. I am ready to accept the offer but would feel more comfortable with $40. It is not my last home work for this semester and I would like to work with you. Next semester I will have Operational Systems Internals and will need you help if you are Okay with that.Let me know what you think. I have been working for the question as well. Here is the attachment with my recent updates:
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just want to point I have created the variables like:
FILE *fp; /*used to point to the temporary file that logged command output*/
int ftpBytes = 0; //used to count the total number of bytes trasferring during ftp
int bytesRead = 0;//the number of bytes received in a single FTP message
int bytesReceived = 0; //the number of bytes received in a single FTP message
char ftpData[100]; //!!!! The instructor wants to have 100.
"The size of the files should be 300 to 500 characters (bytes). Limit the size for sendMessage over data connection to 100 octets (bytes) for file transfer so that 3 to 5 message transfers will occur. ". The file shoud be stored in the same name as it exists on the client side as I understood.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Steve! Let me know that you received my messages.Thanks!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Steve! I lost communication with you. Any problem with receiving my messages?
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer