Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I have an excel worksheet that I need help with, excel 2016,

Customer Question
i have an excel worksheet...
i have an excel worksheet that I need help with
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: excel 2016
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: I have a tip worksheet that is Monday-sunday. then a summary page, that I need to total up in the summary tab.
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. that's it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
10/13/2016
Programmer: Asriel, Computer Repairer replied 1 year ago
Asriel
Asriel, Computer Repairer

Hello!
Can you attach the spreadsheet so I can work on that for you?

Programmer: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Can you attach the spreadsheet?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have attached the file
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello?

I'm still here

Give me a second

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you sending me to someone else?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can call you to tell you what I need the sheet to do if that is easier?

No sorry.

Can you fill in each day with the names please under the correct section?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the entire worksheet is set up. I just want to be able to use my drop down boxes each day (already set up) and fill in tips. on the summary tab, I want a total of each employees tips for the week.so for example, if kiyoshi works Monday and tipd declared is $50, and then wedneday he makes $60, on the summary tab beside his name, it should show $110
Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

I have looked at your file, please try to describe what you want to accomplish. Try to use column letters row numbers cells sheet names, ect... thanks

take it you no longer need help with this

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer