Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Looking for an assignment that needs to be done Its fairly

Customer Question
easy...
looking for an assignment that needs to be done Its fairly easy
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
9/29/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Saturday

Provide the reqirements

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://ge.tt/5DNzW9f2

Provide on wikisend.com

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Both have errors here

Looking at the efforts, I am sending offer. let me know once you accept it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Uh I gave you the answer to the problem just needs to be in its own form so.. 89$ is way too steep... and since its no rush saturday..

there is no answer given.It will take time friend. You know this

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Uh the answer is in the first file i put it there..... The Instructions are in the docx.. Probably Part 2 will take some time.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
89 is not a good rate.

I still could not find answer to #1. So you don't need part#1?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i need part 1 just in your own way... That File is the answer. if u look. The Instructions are in the Docx

#1 says:

Activities

1. Complete an Entity Definition Matrix. Analyze each of the forms referenced by the user interview and make assumptions where necessary. (Note: While it is appropriate to make assumptions, you should document those assumptions and include them in your submission to your instructor.) If you create the matrix in Excel, paste it into a Word document prior to submission.

2. Complete the Visio tutorial which walks you through how to create an Entity

Relationship Diagram (ERD), located in Doc Sharing.

When you have completed the tutorial, paste the diagram you have created to the end

of the Word document that already holds your Entity Definition Matrix.

3. Prepare a Context Data Model.

I dont see any of these in document?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
here
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Lets do 40$ let me know

these are examples friend. Not answers

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Bro There answers I labeled it as examples .. smh i put that file in there FOR YOU. are you not understanding?

May be. I am sorry friend. My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thanks I'll wait
Programmer: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago
Bruce Wilner

Hi. I'd like to take a crack at this.

We aren't supposed to discuss pricing details in the message stream, just press the ol' Orange Button with the upsell offer and let management take care of the rest.

What would help A GREAT DEAL is if you could post ONE file that specifies what you need, not umpteen files in variegated formats within a ZIP archive.

Thanks for your patience and forbearance.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What are you talking about didn't I post the zip file already?
Programmer: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago

I'll pass on this one. The submitted materials are WAY disorganized for my liking. It's nothing personal, and MUCH of the fault is probably the instructor's, but I don't want to get into a situation where we end up with twenty rounds of "actually, I meant this" and "oops" and "oh, I forgot to mention."

Thank you for your patience, forbearance, and confidence.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Refer me to someone else then please.
Programmer: Bruce Wilner,
 replied 1 year ago

I wish I could. I don't exactly have a database of who specializes in what.

And--with utmost honesty--people aren't going to be tripping over their own feet to do mountains of software development within the committed, er, "scope" of this task.

Programmer: Jawaad Ahmed,
 replied 1 year ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Hello

Please let me know do you still need the answer ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will you be completing this?
Programmer: Jawaad Ahmed,
 replied 1 year ago

Kindly let me know the deadline for this and also let me know that could you give reference of my work in your assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Deadline is 10pm pst tonight. I can't give you reference.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know ASAP pls
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can u complete??
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
helllo??
Programmer: Jawaad Ahmed,
 replied 1 year ago

Sorry, I am not able to answer it, I am opting out so another expert can help, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks... for replying after the deadline..
Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed