ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Test

Customer Question

test
Category: Programming
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shiv,

Welcome to JustAnswer. Please let me know your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see that you are a programmer. How did you know I have a programming question?

That's great !! I didn't know you have a programing question. I just picked your question after reading your name. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
62;I just picked your question after reading your nameDo I have a programming question now? I remember several monts ago, I had asked one but that programmer opted out. I understand I am allowed to ask one programming question per month on my unlimited subscription account with Justanswer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you are experienced in programming microsoft C and Cbasic, I can ask a question now and every month.

If programmer opted out then some one else could also pick it up . If such thing happens again then you can ask customer service to close the question and mark it unresolved.

Yes , I am experienced in C. Please go ahead and ask your question.

I will try my best to answer it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
62;If such thing happens again then you can ask customer service to close the question and mark it unresolved.I did that! I am a long time customer of JA. But unfortunately, until today, no one ever responded.

Yes, I can see , you have asked quite a lot of questions earlier and have accepted answers of most of the question. Which is quite good to see.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you are experienced in wordpress web designing, I can also ask question related to it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
62; you have asked quite a lot of questions earlier and have accepted answers of most of the question
Yes, everyone finds me cooperative type. Only problem now is that JA (Justanswer) does not offer enough money, so they tend to opt out. I tell every expert I do not accept premium service (inroduced only several months ago) on my unlimited questions subscription account.

Not much experienced, But yes I can help you with your basic questions as I have done quite a bit of blogging and had wordpress blog as well (Free version)

ok..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know your background and experience in programming. I have been programming since 1990s using CBasic.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been designing wordpress website (my own websites) since 8 months ago.

I am a software engineer.Have hands on experience in C,C++,Java,Cobol,JCL,Unix Scripting. I worked with TCS earlier for around 2 and half year in Mumbai and currently working with CSC

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good to know your experience in C. To help me in programming, you need to know about the compilers I am using. Should I send this all in a doc file if you are really serious in helping me? I have my own accounting software which was written in 1990s using 16 bit DOS and now with the help of a developer in Italy, I am able to convert to 32 bit windows.

Yes, Please do , I will try my best.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sending you a doc file by my link from which you will be able to download.

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/s2b5x4jt0s3j8dh/Joshi.docx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please download doc file .

I can see your document now

But did not get your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you install the free compiler and grasp the Cbasic code, then I can send you my code that you can improve. Using those compilers on your own computer, you will be able to test the code.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
62;But did not get your question.
My question relates to my coding for preparing a bank reconciliation in which bank statement records are compared with Ledger account records.

Okay, I am not at my home PC now. I will do it once I reach home and let you know.

ok.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
take your time. Once you have installed this free compiler which translates Cbasic to Microsoft C automatically, you will be able to help.

Is there is any bug in your code or you need new functionality ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
62;.you need new functionality ?
Since I have been programming in Cbasic for many years, there is no bug in my coding. It is all implementing new functionality. I want to display items on as many pages as required whereas in my programming my coding is geared to displaying, say 64 transactions of deposits and checks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need help in coming up with idea how to display items (console 32 programming) impressively with user friendliness.

Ok Got you !

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok later bye.

Okay , Bye !!