ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have a exiting workbook with some vba code to save as pdf

Customer Question

I have a exiting workbook with some vba code to save as pdf and save the file.
It doesn't quite do what i want it to do and need to have it modified slightly.
1. I need the work book as a template.
2. The save pdf button is meant to save to the current location the workbook sits in this doesnt workThe template will sit on a nas drive but will sit in different locations for specific jobs.
3. i then need to save the file as a macro enabled workbook save sheet 2 button again as 2.Both 2 & 3 to use the detail reference from sheet master list using G5 & G6 as reference so the file as pdf or excel would be called eg "001 Cooke Sheet Metal"Also there is one more request would it be possible when the file opens to populate to allways open on sheet 2 and that it populates F11 on sheet 2 by looking what the next numeric file would be so you would have "001 xxxx" "002 vvvvv" so it would goto 003 or start a 001 if nothing there.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Can you upload the workbook (using the paperclip icon) so I can take a look at it? Or would you prefer to wait for Suryanto?