Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

WordPerfect is backing up files, using Expression Web 2, I…

Customer Question
WordPerfect is backing up files...
WordPerfect is backing up files, using Expression Web 2, I want it to use Windows Exlorer or even better WP the program. I have opened tools/settings/files/ and see no place to indicate program used for *.bak
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/9/2016
Programmer: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

You can open these file in Microsoft words using below steps :-

1. Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Open.

2. In the Open dialog box, select WordPerfect 5.x or WordPerfect 6.x.

3. Click the file, and then click Open.

Please try renaming it to .doc (do not use .docx) and see if you open it.