Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

How do I fix this fatal error? Fatal error: Class

Customer Question
How do I fix this...
How do I fix this fatal error?
Fatal error: Class 'WP_Widget' not found in
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
7/2/2016
Programmer: Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher replied 1 year ago
Jinsmn
Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give me the URL of your website ?

Regards
Jins

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi, thanks for your time.Here's the URL: thejohnmwhite.com

It seems the error is with recent-tweets-widget plugin. I can resolve the issue for you by disabling the conflicting plugin manually. You need to provide me the hosting control panel login details. Do not share those details here because this is a public thread and the data sharing here will be visible for everyone. So please accept my private contact offer and make the payment for it. Then we can contact through private Email and share the hosting controlpanel login details and wp-admin login details.

Regards

Jins

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How is this a public forum if there's an option to rate you at the top of this page? And I was already charged by justanswer.com.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you're saying I should pay twice? Once to have my issue listed, then another time so you can offer the same service? No thanks. I'll gladly rate this as 1 star and avoid paying twice.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is a scam, and you are attempting to take advantage of someone you perceive to not know enough to know that they are being ripped off.I will see this through to the end.

Hello Sir, Please be patient. Private Contact, Remote Support, Phone Call Support etc are additional services we offer and there is additional charges for such services. If you do not want anby additional services I can provide you instructions to resolve the issues yourself. Then you can try it.

Regards

Jins

Do you want to continue with this chat support only ? If so I can provide you instructions to resolve your issue. You should carefully follow it yourself.

Regards

Jins

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, I don't want any help from you. You attempted a line of service/support I didn't ask for. You tried to get more money by taking advantage of someone in need of help. You are low.I've already requested a refund. I will make sure to give you the lowest rating possible and will make sure justanswer is unmistakably clear as to how unsatisfied I am.
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer