Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

The-PC-Guy", I am wondering if you have any experience with Joomla? I'm currently building a website and need some...

Customer Question
Hi "The-PC-Guy", I am wondering...
Hi "The-PC-Guy", I am wondering if you have any experience with Joomla? I'm currently building a website and need some help with it. If your answer is "yes" then I'll send you details of the problem. You have helped me before and I was quite impressed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/22/2016
Programmer: Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher replied 1 year ago
Jinsmn
Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. It seems the expert you asked is offline. I am an expert in content management systems like Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress. May I assist you or you are willing to wait for The-PC-Guy ?

Regards
Jins

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks Jins, I will see if The-PC-Guy responds to me by tomorrow and if not we will see if you can help me. To be honest I found last time I wasted a lot of time dealing with someone who said he could help me but he really didn't know much, whereas the PC Guy could answer very quickly.

Okay, let me know if you need help from me ?

Regards
Jins

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi JinsI have not heard back from The-PC-Guy.As I mentioned previously, I am building a website using Joomla and I have added a component called Tabulizer to help me upload, sort and display data from a spreadsheet.On the Tabulizer website they offer a Table Creation Wizard that writes CSS code for Rulesets. Below is an example of one of the rulesets that I have created using this wizard.The problem I have is that the Wizard does not offer sufficient functionality to enable me to format the data the way I would like to. It does offer the option to add custom code, but this is beyond my capability. So what I would like you to do is write the code for me.The numbers in Column 6 range from +3.5 to -3.5 in 0.5 increments and I want to undertake special formatting in this column as follows:
- If the numbers are +3.5, +3.0, +2.5 or +2.0 – I want them to be green.
- If the numbers are +1.5, +1.0, +0.5, 0.0, -0.5, -1.0 or -1.5 – I want them to be black.
- If the numbers are -2.0, -2.5, -3.0 or -3.5 – I want them to be red.Can you help with this one?Thanks
Howard
PS – This is the first of a number of issues I need help resolving.table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04, table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr td.tabcol { border: none; }
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr { border-width: 1px;
border-color: #000000;
border-style: solid; border-left: none; border-right: none; }
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tabrow.tabrow td.col_width_1 { width: 8%; }
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tabrow.tabrow td.col_width_2 { width: 39%; }
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tabrow.tabrow td.col_width_3 { width: 28%; }
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tabrow.tabrow td.col_width_4 { width: 8%; }
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tabrow.tabrow td.col_width_5 { width: 7%; }
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tabrow.tabrow td.col_width_6 { width: 5%; }
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tabrow.tabrow td.col_width_7 { width: 5%; }
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 {
border-collapse:collapse;width:100%;background-color:#ffffff;}
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tabrow td.tabcol {
font-size: 8px;font-style: normal;font-weight: normal;color: #000000;padding: 3px;background-color: transparent;}
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tabrow td.tabcustom1 {
text-align: right;font-size: 8px;font-style: normal;font-weight: normal;color: #000000;padding: 3px;background-color: transparent;}
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr:nth-child(even) td.tabcol, table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr:nth-child(even) td {
font-size: 8px;font-style: normal;font-weight: normal;color: #000000;padding: 3px;background-color:#f2f2f2;}
table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tr_ht1 td.tabcol, table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tr_ht1:hover td.tabcol, table.tabtable-rs_wa97eg04 tr.tr_ht1 td.tabcol:hover {
font-size: 8px;font-style: normal;font-weight: bold;color: #ffffff;background-color:#990000;}
Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

hello, sorry for the late response.

First of all let me say I know nothing about joomla, that includes and plugins.

If you are dealing with adjusting numbers based on a specific criteria that would have to be done with javascript. each cell in the table would have to have and ID or class.

I will have to see the code for the site. But can I assume that you are able to modify the html code directly?

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer