ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

When I go to one particular page I get a note that says

Customer Question

When I go to one particular page I get a note that says "byebyebalding.com says: Wrong Site Provided. How to get rid of that note
Category: Programming
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are on my cell phone you need to go to the computer

You will have to connect me to the computer. I sent you the request for remote service, please accept it then follow steps here to connect me to the computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand you how can you fix my problem on my phone. Is there a $51 charge already

I need you to connect me to the computer so i can login to your wordpress and the hosting to troubleshoot the issue. The initial amount you paid covers assistance via this chat only, if you want me to connect remotely and troubleshoot it then it will be an additional $39.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No

No problem - Do you want to be assisted via the chat ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aloha

Please send me the link to the page that gives the error by logging into your WordPress and going to the Posts section, from there click the link (whether it opens or not) this is to copy the full link, copy it and either paste or type that to me here.