Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I need 2 homework assignments done science due Tonight

Customer Question
I need 2 homework assignments...
I need 2 homework assignments done for computer science due Tonight 10:30pm PST
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
5/23/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Hi,WelcomeHope you are doing well.Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NUMBER 1:
Use your favorite browser to access https://www.cryptool.org. The free download area on the right of the page has three download options. Download CrypTool 1.4.30 English and install the software on your personal computer. Download the Word template called Week2.docx and complete the activities. You will need to capture screens and paste them into your template. Once completed, upload your template in the Unit 2 Dropbox. There is also a video instruction to help you complete this assignment. Do not uninstall the software from your PC until you complete Unit 3.WEEK 2 DOCExercise 1
Symmetric Encryption using Vigenere Cipher
1. Click on File from the menu and select New.2. Enter (paste) the following text in the window:On September 25, 1789, the First Congress of the United States proposed 12 amendments to the Constitution. The 1789 Joint Resolution of Congress proposing the amendments is on display in the Rotunda in the National Archives Museum. Ten of the proposed 12 amendments were ratified by three-fourths of the state legislatures on December 15, 1791. The ratified Articles (Articles 3–12) constitute the first 10 amendments of the Constitution, or the U.S. Bill of Rights. In 1992, 203 years after it was proposed, Article 2 was ratified as the 27th Amendment to the Constitution. Article 1 was never ratified.3. Click on the Encrypt/Decrypt.4. Select Symmetric (classic) from the drop down list.5. Select Vigenere.6. Enter a key – ORANGE (you may want to try the encryption with other keys).7. Click Encrypt.8. Capture this screen (SHIFT + PRTSCN) in Windows and paste below.
Exercise 2
Encryption with DES in CBC mode
1. Repeat the process above and select Symmetric (Modern).2. Select DES CBC mode.3. In the pop-up window, select Encrypt.4. Capture this screen (SHIFT + PRTSCN) in Windows and paste below.
Exercise 3
Asymmetric encryption using RSA Encryption
1. Repeat the process above and select Asymmetric.2. Select RSA Encryption.3. Select SideChannel (under Last Name).4. Click Encrypt.5. Capture this screen (SHIFT + PRTSCN) in Windows and paste below.6. Close Cryptool.
Exercise 4
1. Create a text file made up of at least five pages of text. The text can be anything you would like.2. Save the file on your C:\ Drive as TEXT.txt3. Open Cryptool.4. Click on File.5. This time, select Open.6. Browse to c:\TEXT.txt7. Click on Encrypt/Decrypt.8. Select Asymmetric.9. Select RSA Encrypt.10. Check DISPLAY ENCRYPTION TIME at the bottom on the page.11. Select SideChannel in the window.12. Click on Encrypt.Record your time below.
TIME =Notice that the time taken is somewhat large for computing. Symmetrical encryption would take less than .001 of a sec to encrypt the same text.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NUMBER 2:
In the next step, you are going to create a key pair. Note that asymmetrical encryption uses a key to encrypt (public key) and another key to decrypt (private key). Click on Digital Signature/PKI from the top menu bar and select PKI. Now choose Generate/Import keys. Complete the pop-up template. Select RSA and 1024 for Bit Length. Complete the User Data section on the right. Remember to select a PIN because every time you decrypt, you will need the PIN to have access to your PIN. Capture the completed pop-up window and paste it in your template. Click on Generate new key pair. Close the pop-up window. Now click on Encrypt/Decrypt and select Asymmetric Encryption. You will see your profile in the list of recipients. Capture this screen and paste in your template. This profile will be used in Week 4. Close the pop-up window.Click on Encrypt/Decrypt and select RSA demonstration. RSA uses two prime numbers to generate the public key and private key. Enter a prime number (e.g., 13) for p and another prime number for q (e.g., 7). Now capture the screen and add it to your template. Notice your RSA modulus is 15. Click on Alphabet and number system option. Select Specify alphabet. Select Normal in RSA variant. Select Decimal in Number System. Now enter a message in the input row "This is a test." Click on Encrypt. Click OK on the pop-up message. Now capture this screen and paste it in your template.Assignment Grading Rubric Points %
Successful completion of the required five steps in the demo
5X17 = 85
85%
Required format and clarity
10 10%
Spelling and grammar 3 3%
APA style 2 2%
Total 100 100%
Submit your assignment to the Dropbox, located at the top of this page. For instructions on how to use the Dropbox, read these step-by-step instructions.See the Syllabus section "Due Dates for Assignments & Exams" for due date information.Week 3 Template1. Capture Screen 1 (Encrypt using SideChannel Profile.)2. Screen for Key Pair3. Creation of Profile4. RSA Demonstration5. Using Key Pair to Encrypt
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is this ok?
but I am out of ideas.I am opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you. I would be happy to help you with your other questions though.Thank you for your patience.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what do you mean out of ideas like you don't know how to do it?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is anyone going to help me on this orr whats going on?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
helllooooo?
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer