Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I wish to give me a draft of the customized exchange

Customer Question
i wish for you to...
i wish for you to give me a draft of the customized exchange controls and differences between countries with more emphasis on USD, YUAN, YEN, EURO and POUNDS against all other country currencies.
Thanks
I did send you an amateurish excel layout but I believe as an experience programmer you can do way much better. I want you to give me a draft so that I can see if it meets my requirement and standard. How soon can I get it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 day by:
5/24/2016
Programmer: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

You can send it right now. All you have to do to upload it is click on the paperclip icon and then browse to the file and click OK.

If you are referring to custom data controls, there is a document about that here:

http://bitli.es/PXvTLN

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
AM AN AMATEUR IN EXCEL AND STILL LEARNING...I DO NOT THINK WHAT I HAVE WILL SERVE YOU ANY GOOD EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ONCE SENT IT TO YOU IF YOU CHECK YOUR RECORD...YOU DID MENTION IT WAS A BIT COMPLICATED EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT IS AMATEURISH, MURKY, NOT WELL PRESENTED; AND VERY WELL BELOW STANDARD COMPARED TO THAT OF A PROFESSION. IN SUMMARY, MY EXCEL DOESN'T WORK AND IS FAR BELOW STANDARD.
ARE YOU ABLE TO DESIGN THE EXCHANGE CONTROL (WAS THINKING YOU COULD ALSO INCLUDE "WHAT IF ANALYSIS". THE IMPORTANCE IS FOR ME TO CAPITALIZE ON EXCHANGE RATE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN COUNTRIES WITH REFERENCE TO USD, POUNDS, EURO, YEN AND YUAN PURPOSELY FOR MY COUNTRY (NIGERIA). THE REASON WHY THIS COULD BE PROFITABLE IS BECAUSE THERE IS A DISPARITY BETWEEN BANK RATE AND BLACK MARKET RATE (LOCAL BUREAU EXCHANGE). THE BANKS ARE STRUGGLING TO MEET UP WITH DEMAND BECAUSE OF THE IMMENSE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO NEED IT FOR VARIOUS MEANS (E.G. IMPORT, TRAVEL ETC.) AS A RESULT OF ITS CHEAPNESS. HOWEVER, THOSE WHO CAN'T WAIT OR ARE IN DIRE NEED OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE SOURCE THEIR FUNDS FROM THE BLACK MARKET WHICH IS VERY EXPENSIVE. I COULD CAPITALIZE ON THAT BY TELLING FOLKS TO PAY IN MONEY INTO MY FOREIGN ACCOUNT WHILE I SEND IT OVER TO MY BANK IN NIGERIA AND THEN I WITHDRAW AND SELL TO THE BLACK MARKET; IN ADDITION, I WANT TO ALSO CAPITALIZE ON DIFFERENCE IN CURRENCY E.G.YUAN-SUPPOSE I TELL MY CHINESE FRIEND TO PAY INTO MY UK ACCOUNT, I COULD ESTIMATE IF AM GAINING IF IT WAS IN YUAN, USD OR POUNDS IN COMPARISON TO THE LOCAL BLACK MARKET RATE IN THE COUNTRY.
PLEASE NOTE, "WHAT IF ANALYSIS" WHICH AM CURRENTLY LEARNING COULD BE A USEFUL TOOL BUT YOU PROBABLY KNOW BETTER IF YOU WILL NEED IT IN THE MODEL. IN ADDITION, I WANT YOU TO INCLUDE PROVISION FOR COST OF MOVEMENT WITHIN COUNTRIES SUCH AS BANK CHARGES (IN UK; IN US; IN NIGERIA) . THE REASON WHY I NEED IT, I HAVE AN ACTIVE UK ACCOUNT AND WILL BE OPENING AN AMERICAN ACCOUNT(US) ON MY TRIP TO USA IN JUNE. IN NIGERIA, I DO HAVE A DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT (FOR USD AND BRITISH POUNDS PAYMENT) SO THEREFORE YOU NEED TO PUT THAT INTO CONSIDERATION. I NEED TO BE SURE THIS WORKS BEFORE I FINISH PAYMENT.
KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF IT IS WHAT YOU CAN DO SO THAT I CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR FUNDS.
THANKS
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant