ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need some help with specific permalinks to a

Customer Question

Hello..
I need some help with specific permalinks to a post type can you help?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I am Cory. Are you trying to make all permalinks a certain way or just some?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello.. I just need the permalinks for this specific slider "short code" to point to their individual landing pages "single".here is a link to the page in question http://www.mvmewell.com/applications/university/ I need to have the 4 boxes on the bottom to link to the correct page..screenshot to help
http://prntscr.com/b092gvI'm attaching the php file.. line 159 is where this is happening..
I just need to know the proper permalink to drop in so these link up properly..thank you,
Joe
Expert:  david replied 1 year ago.
I would be glad to help. It will be difficult for me to figure out the correct link parameter without seeing a live version of this page. I can't run it locally because it depends on other external functions that are not included in this file. Do you have a copy of this available online on your website?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hey there... I figured this out on my own.. I needed it done yesterday..
anyway to cancel my question?