Help with a problem using Linq in the visual studio
environment for a C# ***** that is due by 6pm tonight?For this program use Linq to setup your connection via the data context, create a typed table, etc, Create a windows form with the following conditions and controls;
1. All critical code must be wrapped in try/catch blocks.
2. Connect the Data Source to your project (link to download AdventureWorks http://wikisend.com/download/722158/AdventureWorks.zip )
3. Using Linq commands and Individual text boxes display the following fields
4. Provide buttons to allow the user to scroll through the table’s records in either direction.
5. Provide a button that saves changes made to the data in the text boxes back to the database table.
6. Allow the user to modify multiple records(i.e. do not close the database on saving)
7. Verify that your program is saving data to the database.
8. Provide a MenuStrip with File/Exit that closes the database and exits the program