ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I am using the VLOOKUP Function and not getting the correct

Customer Question

I am using the VLOOKUP Function and not getting the correct results. Can you quickly help with this?
Category: Programming
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.
Hi I can help with your Vlookup problem. Can you provide me an example of the excel sheet with fake data so I can look at what could be the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see the attached excel called presto. I am trying to do the vlookup function in column "B"I want it to take the data in Columns "D" & "E" and spit out the correct matching values into B when compared to column "A"