Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I have a test document to provide**PHP Project Description

Customer Question
**I have a test document...
**I have a test document to provide**
PHP Project Description -
You are a linguistic working at an e -books distributor. Your management has interest in finding out if commonly used words used in a book make the books more popular, therefore more books would be sold if the number of commonly used words in the book is higher. They believe that this fact would allow them to tailor their sales and marketing more closely to what would be purchased rather than just relying on the popularity of the author or other factors. So they want to test their theory by creating a web -services application that allows their customers to submit books to
1) check the popularity of the words used in the book; 2) rank the book as high, medium or low ranking, and 3) compare that to the books ranking in sales.
For this project you are only required to implement part 1) – popularity checking. There could be different ways to implement the project. The simplest way is to create a RPC and a Document - style Web service to process a document (simple text). A more complex way is to use a combination of WSDL a nd database applications both on the server and the client side. You can choose either way. The three operations performed by the web service will be the following:
Word Count : Counting the total number of words in a document .
Word Rank : A ranking of all words appeared in a document . You may refer to the Internet that have listing s of the most commonly used words, words that are not in the list will be ranked lowest (depending on your table length).
Word Repeatability : Counting all words for the number of time they are used in a document .
An example of word rank is shown as follows. This is a list of top 10 commonly -used English words. The word rank provided by your web service will be based on any test document provided, and may not be the same as this .
Rank Word
1 the
2 of
3 to
4 and
5 a
6 in
7 is
8 it
9 you
10 that
The mandatory fields (for storing customer and book information) that need to be added are:
Last name
First name
Address Street
Address city
Address state and zip code
When was the book purchased?
Book’s name
Book’s ISBN
Book’s author
Book’s edition
The results of the processing of the document must be sent back to the client, basically following a path as Client submit document => Web Service processing (Server side ranking ) => Server send s results back to Client.
Deliverables of the Project
1. A report that shows your design, your implementation, and your test cases. You need to clearly show all important design decisions you make, key algorithms and data structures you used (if any), and the platform (e.g., software, hardware) based on which the system is implemented. You also need to show screenshots of the execution of your system.
You should explicitly report your test results (Word Count, Word Rank, and Word Repeatability) based on the test document provided above.
In addition you should have a list of references for any external reference materials you used (e.g., publications, websites, etc), and follow the APA format for all citations and references.
2. A working prototype of the system. You can use any platform or IDE you feel com fortable with as long as you clearly report these details in the project report. Submit the source code along with instructions how to execute your system.
Note that the input (test document) and the output (results of the three operations) can be written in any of the following formats: XML file, plain text file, or system I/O. The system can be tested on a live web server, or on a simulated environment such as a local host.
3. Source code on both the client and the server ( web services) side
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
4/19/2016
Programmer: educatortech, Specialist replied 1 year ago
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Hi i have uploaded this document to the link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/l6ukv3s2v8l8zr4/MSIT665w16_Project.pdf

What im looking for is a php program that uses wsdl, it should have a client and a server

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
educatortech
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist