Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Im trying to load an XML object from a cursor ... thought I…

Customer Question
Im trying to load an...
Im trying to load an XML object from a cursor ... thought I could use a variable between the tags to reference like I did the other values ... just capturing the variable name ... code below ... any thoughts?
declare
cursor load_table
is
select * from LEAGUE;
p_load_table load_table%ROWTYPE;
begin
open load_table;
loop
fetch load_table into p_load_table;
exit when load_table%NOTFOUND;
insert into LEAGUEXML values(
p_load_table.YEAR, p_load_table.LEAGUE, p_load_table.CHAMPION,
sys.XMLType.createXML(
'
p_load_table.MVP
p_load_table.OFFPLAYER
p_load_table.DEFPLAYER
p_load_table.OFFROOKIE
p_load_table.DEFROOKIE
'));
end loop;
close load_table;
end;
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Am I ever going to receive an answer? Thankfully I found someone who helped me. This is a poor service and I intend to share that without hesitation on line, everywhere I can.
Answered in 5 days by:
4/7/2016
Programmer: Russell H., Programmer & Coder replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Programmer & Coder
Hi - I'm Russell H. I regret that you did not receive an answer - I assure you that it is rare that a question in any category I deal with fails to receive an answer. Allow me to repeat my regrets at this situation. I am glad to hear that you found a solution by whatever means, though. Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com.Please feel welcome to return at any time, and as needed, to ask another question, in any one of our numerous categories.