Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Need html, JavaScript, jquery, css page done. It's dropdown…

Customer Question
Need html, JavaScript, jquery, css...
Need html, JavaScript, jquery, css page done.
It's dropdown selection function.
I put everything in a zipped folder. With powerpoint instructions and voice instructions also. I started a site already there is a folder ppg with the index.html and image folders and css files. This needs to be done in html,css,javascript, jquery. http://system071.com/Assignment.zip It is a 3 dropdown menu selection process that will display results.
Need it done Monday night or Tuesday morning.
Here is how the mobile should look like. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ktNuKsVT5hYU84clBrR0t4aDQ/view?usp=sharing
It needs all to be on single/same page meaning all in one index.html
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 day by:
3/29/2016
Programmer: educatortech, Specialist replied 2 years ago
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer