Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

or ATLProg. Help with javascript image slider. I'm

Customer Question
For LogicPro or ATLProg. Help...

For LogicPro or ATLProg. Help with javascript image slider. I'm trying to run 2 js image sliders simultaneously on an html page ..."popular" and "latest. http://ge.tt/3arlsDZ2 http://ge.tt/34BvsDZ2 http://ge.tt/3pFhtDZ2

I need to duplicate it to run the 'latest' slider so both image sliders run at the same time on the page. Thanks.

// Start the popular slider
popularTimer = setInterval(popularSlider, 2000);

// On hover, stop the animation
$('#popular-scroll').hover(function() {
clearInterval(popularTimer);
}, function() {
});
});

function popularSlider() {
// Get the first element
var first = $('.welcome-track:first');
first.animate({
'margin-left':'-=110px'
}, 1000, function() {
// Move the first element at the end
first.insertAfter($('.welcome-track:last'));
first.removeAttr('style');
});
}

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 2 days by:
3/30/2016
Programmer: Russell H., Programmer & Coder replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Programmer & Coder

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

In general that requires that the action of one slider propel or drive the other to also assume the same position.

Or else, in general again, that requires that the one slider 'echoes' or follows the position of the other.

Either

Input A -> Slider A and -> Slider B

or

Input A -> Slider A

Slider B <- Slider A

Do you agree? which of these two approaches have you tried?

Hello, I solved the javascript code and they function correctly now. The answer provided above is unrelated to the question. Please close this question and return the amount to my balance, no refund. Thanks.

I have no power as a JustAnswer.com Expert, over billing, payment, balances, etc. For concerns about such matters, please contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.

I wish to apologize if my first attempt at an answer seemed unrelated. I'm glad to hear that your problem was solved. Thank you for consulting JustAnswer.com.

Yes, my post was directed to Just Answer customer service.

Update:

Great service by Just Answer chat support.

Thanks.Laughing