Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need a lot of help with building a program that generates…

Customer Question
I need a lot of...
I need a lot of help with building a program that generates a random Mondrian painting in Java. The program also has a button that can be clicked to redraw the painting and the painting should stay even if the window is resized
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
3/16/2016
Programmer: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

do you have any additional documents describing the requirements? UML alone leaves some guesswork...

any sample output perhaps?

Could you please attach or upload (e.g. to a file sharing site)
all relevant details, requirements, work in progress and any related file(s)

For multiple files, it is often easiest to put them all into a compressed
(i.e. zip) folder so you only have upload one item.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the requirements because I can probably answer those. And for the output I believe it should just be a normal mondrian painting (that has been randomly generated) with a button on the bottom that can be clicked and redraw the picture.

Thanks, ***** ***** so (about the recursive part, makes sense).

Do you require a particular development environment? I use NetBeans 8 mostly... and Java is Java (also, mostly...)

I think I get this gist of it. Not a trivial project. What's your timeframe?

We use Eclipse for everything but as long as its Java I don't see a problem. It's due Friday at 8PM so if it could be done a little before then that'd be great and thank you!

I will try. What timezone are you in, just in case?

I'm in the Eastern time zone

The assignment refers to a javadoc document and ArgoUML project that goes with it. Can you provide any of these?

I've attached the JavaDoc and the ArgoUML for the project. I'm not sure how the ArgoUML works because it wouldn't let my computer open it so I just put it into a zip folder.

I'm sorry,
After reviewing the question, I regret that I won't be able to assist you at this time.

I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.

Regards,
Ingo U

Instead of doing that is there a way for me to opt out and get my money back.
Of course, you can just contact customer service and request a refund of your deposit.