Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

Exercise 8.14 on page 318 Read up to section "1.4 Program

Customer Question
Exercise 8.14 on page 318 Read...
Exercise 8.14 on page 318
Read up to section "1.4 Program Example" of the Prolog Compendium
Obtain one of the free versions of Prolog and run exercise 8.14 using it. Submit your result as a word document in the dropbox.
Collaboration is allowed but every one must submit the items requested in the exercise.
Use code copied into a word document and a screen capture to show me your program and to demonstrate it worked.
The document should have all of the pieces presented in the exercise, not just the code and results.
I will send file with pro log section 1.4 and the excercise 8.14
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Programming
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
prolog tutorial is included for section 1.4Section 8.14
Write axioms describing the predictates GRANDCHILD, GREATGRANDPARENT, ANCESTOR, BROTHER, SISTER, DAUGHTER, SON, FIRSTCOUSIN, BROTHERINLAW, AUNT and UNCLE. Find out the proper defintion of mTH cousin n times removed, and write the definition in first-order logic. Now write down the basic facts depicted in the family tree in Figure 8.7(will provide in word doc) Using a suitable logical reasoning system, TELL it all the sentences you have written down and ASK it who are Elizabeth's grandchildren, Diana's brother-in-law, Zara's great-grandparents, and Eugenie's ancestors.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please help me with this...I only have a couple days...the family tree will be added shortly...
3/9/2016
Programmer: James Angelo,
 replied 1 year ago
James Angelo

I'm willing to take a shot at it. Let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
great...i will send the family tree...when will you be able to start it. I have to compose the family tree in a word document that was figure 8.7 in the book
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
here is the powerpoint to help with mth cousins and might be useful for you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
working on family tree today
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
here is the family tree so you can start working on it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
anybody want to try this...cant wait that much longer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please let me know if you can do this
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please forward this to the homework experts please in computer science
Programmer: James Angelo,
 replied 1 year ago

I apologize about the delayed response. I am now seeing this. I will try it and let you know later.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I cant do a live phone call right now
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I already paid $51....can you please let me know
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HELLO>>>WHATS GOING ON
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer