ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have social media buttons, Goggle+, Pinterest, and Face

Customer Question

I have social media buttons for Twitter, Goggle+, Pinterest, and Face book under each post on my blog on Word Press. (www.carbwarsblog.com) The only one that shows the correct picture with the post is Pinterest. Facebook and Google show a blank circle-faced "person." The picture at the top of the blog post has been set as the featured picture, but it doesn't show up. I can manually put the right image in first when I post a link online, but whenever someone else posts a link to one of my blog articles, it shows the default "person" image. How can I get the right pictues to show up on social media sites?
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I can fix this problem. If you are interested, please accept my additional support offer. Then you can contact me privately and can share the wordpress admin login details with me.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure I know enough to work with you on this if it requires more than a simple answer. I have a person that I hired for tech support. Should I have him contact you?
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

No need to know much. Just accept my offer. Then I can share my private contact Email with you. You only need to send the admin login details and hosting control panel login details to my Email. Then I will do the fixes.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I'll have to check with my tech support person to get the log in information. I'll ask if he prefers to contact you himself.
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Okay, take your own time.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from my tech support person yet. I will have to find the log in information and codes if I do it without him. Sorry for the delay. .