Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

You are the administrator small law firm - Dewey Cheetem and…

Customer Question
You are the administrator for...
You are the administrator for a small law firm - Dewey Cheetem and Howe. The company consists of 3 lawyers, 4 paralegals, 3 secretaries, 1 receptionist and an office manager.
You need to create users objects for all of the people. Set them up in the following groups
1) MS Office users
2) Lawyers
3) Paralegals
I need a screen shot submit to me
What user security do you implement?
What strength passwords do you enforce?
What password ***** was used to solve these problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
This question is on Linux Operating System.
I need the steps that was taking to solve it and I need a screen shot of all that was done
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2016
Programmer: educatortech, Specialist replied 2 years ago
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.