Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Need help with html and css code. Steps I'm having

Customer Question
Need help with html and...
Need help with html and css code.
Steps I'm having trouble with: the new id. Add a new form element below the nav element containing the main nav bar, assigning it a unique id. Add a label element to the form containing the text Google, then below it, add a text box using the input type search. Add appropriate name and id values and associate the label element with the search box. Below the label element, add code for a submit button with a value of Search.
In the opening tag for the new form element, add the code action="http://www.google.com/search" method="get". Save your work, then in hnform.css, add a style rule for the new form element, then add styles to give the form an absolute position 10px from the right and 80px from the top of the closest ancestor element with positioning. Add another style rule to set the width of the text box to 170px. Save your work, then reload the Web page in your browser and note if your browser formats the search box at the top of the page differently than other text boxes. In the search box, type HTML5, then click the Search button.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/4/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

What is the deadline?

Wednesday March 9

Looking at the efforts, I am sending small revised offer. let me know once you accept it.

Waiting for your reply