Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I cant seem to do this righ Using the Point and Line classes…

Customer Question
I cant seem to...

I cant seem to do this righ Using the Point and Line classes described in Section 7.2,draw an isosceles triangle with the following configuration:(100, 30)(50, 100) (150, 100)

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I got the drawing box to show up but when i try to put in the points like the book says i get an error. start1 = Point(100,30)finish1= Point(150,100) 1 = Line(start1, finish1)1.draw(win)

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/4/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

What is the deadline?

tomorrow at 11:59 Is the deadline. There was no file Just the question was given to us " Using python programming and Using the Point and Line classes described in Section 7.2,draw an isosceles triangle with the following configuration:(100, 30)(50, 100) (150, 100) "

please provide Point and Line classes described in Section 7.2

You there?

its a large PDF trying to upload it

ok

http://ge.tt/6OWgOZY2
starts on page 62

I am sending small revised offer. let me know once you accept it.

does this mean im paying 51+39?

Yes friend

Will provide the answer in 1 hour once accepted

Let me know once done

you there?

Seems, you are not getting my replies. You there?