Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a mid term the submission is in 3 hours it is in DBMS…

Customer Question
I have a mid term...
I have a mid term the submission is in 3 hours it is in DBMS " database management system"I need urgent help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
HEY i UNDERSTOOD WRONG THE DUE DATE IS TOMORROW 6 PM, BUT I NEED ASAP SO I CAN APPLY IT IN MY DATABASE
3/3/2016
Programmer: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

Please attach or upload (e.g. to a file sharing site)
all relevant details, requirements, work in progress and any related file(s)

For multiple files, it is often easiest to put them all into a compressed
(i.e. zip) folder so you only have upload one item.

Thanks,
Ingo

PS An easy file sharing site to use is wikisend.com.
Go to www.wikisend.com and upload the file there (no need to sign up).
You will then get a page that has the File ID and Download Link.
Copy either the File ID (a 6-digit number) or the Download Link.
Then come back here and paste it in your reply.

I tried to start so I can gain time, I started with creating the tables, I had difficulties with creating the grants table.there are 2 doc files one is for questions, the other one is for ERD, and 1 notepad file for the queries I wrote for creating tables.it gives me error msg that says "error line no 7 , ORA 00907 MISSING RIGHT PARENTHESES
THE DUE DATE IS TOMORROW 6 PM, BUT I NEED TO TRY THE QUERIES FIRST SO THE SOONER I AM ABLE TO GET THE THE BETTER.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME.
Hi are you there??

I'm sorry,
After reviewing the question, I regret that I won't be able to assist you at this time.

I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.

Regards,
Ingo U

Thank you,
I really hope he can get to back to me early.
hi any thing ,any help?
I am stuck here
hi I already did part 1 except no 6 an no 10.the language required to write the queries is sql not relational algebra ,can I get any help with part II and part III and the one I did not solve in part 1, it is all sql
Programmer: fbeltramini, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
fbeltramini
fbeltramini, Computer Software Engineer

Hi. Do you still need support?

please
I finished part one
I need support with the rest of questions from parII to part V which are Question 11 to Question 21
I will start part II , it would be a great Idea if you started from the end so we gain time, due is 6 pm eastern time today (indianapolis time)

Sorry didn't understand was so long. I cannot support you for all that time. I'll optout to let other expert answer asap.

no please
try what ever what you can
I finished part II
I still need help with Part II, IV, and V, which are questions from 14 to 21
I will start working on Part III
If you can be helpful please let me know
Done with Part III
working in Part IV
will really appreciate help with Part V
I do not need help with this question any more, thank you
I want a refund of the money I paid, since I did not get the service.
thank you.