Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I can't figure out how to calculate a mode;s, *model's

Customer Question
I can't figure out...

I can't figure out how to calculate a mode;s

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Programmer I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

*model's hourly pay rate

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Programmer should be aware of?

The pay rate is determined by whether or not they qualify for bonuses

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
3/2/2016
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Welcome here. My name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Please provide me complete requirements.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.