Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I moved a Joomla website from one server to another server…

Customer Question
I moved a Joomla website...
I moved a Joomla website from one server to another server and imported a joomla database successfully. The website doesn't load and I cannot login to the backend I am getting error 500
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/29/2016
Programmer: Aitizaz, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! i am Aitizaz and i will assist you today

do you have access to back end/server?

You can login to the host and take a look at the files there

OK! please let me know the credentials

I have exported the database from one server which I have on my desktop. I moved all files to the new server. Bluehost.com User ikapamar and PW: Red=470115. I don't remember if I uploaded the exported DB, but I can do it for you.

Let me have a look at it.

URL of your website please?

kapstaden.com

please let me know the credentials for joomla admin panel as well

Frida PW: Ih470115

OK thank you

I uploaded the Exported DB to Kapstaden Folder: jml_ad25bi1k31.sql

how do you access the admin panel? i mean what is the exact URL for that?

kapstaden.com/administrator

OK! it will take some time. i will get back to you soon

Its 1:00 in the morning, do you have other questions, because I think I have to go to bed!

not really. i will leave a status message about the work i have done. you may reply whenever you are free to engage

Okay, Thanks!

you are welcome!

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer