Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need help on my second assignment. It's due Sunday…

Customer Question
I need help on my...
I need help on my second assignment. It's due Sunday February 28th. Here is the assignment as it is written:
Building on your previous work, it is time to start showing how Perl can be used to manage the servers. The chief information officer (CIO) is excited about your work so far and wants to see more.
Pick 3 system commands and provide the following:
• A brief description of the command and why you might use it
• How you will invoke the commands through Perl and why (System, Exec or Backtick)
• Sample code showing how you would use the command
Your work on connecting to a database has not gone unnoticed. There is a growing interest to see better reporting, and Perl may be the answer. Create a table in your database with the attached spreadsheet as your guide, and generate the following reports:
• Find all servers with CPU utilization above (>) 90%.
• Find the average memory usage for all servers.
• Show the server with the most memory utilization.
• Show the server with the least amount of disk free.
Provide a brief analysis on why the above metrics may be useful. You can also simply cut and paste the Perl commands that you are using into a Word document.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/27/2016
Programmer: educatortech, Specialist replied 2 years ago
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

educatortech
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist