Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Please I need help with a course project that needs to be…

Customer Question
Please I need help with...
Please I need help with a course project that needs to be created in Android Studio. Below is the assignment.
While an Android application is being created, it is saved in an Android “project” directory. At the end of the course, you will submit your final project directory as a zip file. The project directory must include the following:Correct Buttons/Screens (Splash, Menu, User Profile, Game Play, Create Treasure and Help)
The User Profile screen must be fully functional
The Game Play screen must be fully functional
The Create Treasure screen must be fully functional
The Help screen is helpful and gives the student credit for the game
Overall layout is enticing and pleasing
While the application is being used, it keeps and shows a score of the number of treasures found
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Programming
2/26/2016
Programmer: educatortech, Specialist replied 2 years ago
educatortech
educatortech, Specialist

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Its an geo-coaching android application created in Android Studio.
The application must have Splash screen, Menu button, User Profile button, Game Play button, Create Treasure button and a Help button with simple menus and settings. The game will also have some gameplay such as finding treasure. Nothing fancy.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Assignment is no longer needed. Thank you.